Tuesday, January 18, 2011

it's been 1 week.

Not 1 week since my last post, but 1 week since school started back up for me. It took so little time to get back into the swing of things, it feels like I've been back for months.  So far, TKD is going on without a hitch.  We lost 1 instructor though.  He decided it wasn't fun any more, so he quit.  This guy is also one of my roommates.  I don't really care that much, so I don't there will be any drama between us.  As for the other instructor, I'm not so sure.  I could be wrong, but I get the impression that she's a little bitter about it.

What else is new? Not much, really.  I got another job.  I'm now a DJ for this local radio station.  It's a little crazy right now.  I've already made a number of mistakes.  Most of them had to do with me not completely understanding how the equipment works yet.  Oh well. I'll get it eventually. I've only had 2 shifts so far.

Anyway, hopefully everyone's enjoying the new semester!

-Robbie

2 comments:

  1. please dont tell me ur one of those music stations that does bad remixes to pop music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes. Since it's a college station, it tries to have something for everyone. You might hear song techno, followed by metal, followed by country, and ending with rap. The people who have specialty shows have a particular genre and bring in their own music. I don't have a specialty show, so I randomly pick out music from the station's library

    ReplyDelete