Thursday, January 13, 2011

Compliments

I'm not sure why I thought of this, but I thought it'd be a fun post to make.

I want to hear from you guys:
A. What are some compliments that you often hear from people?
B. What's the nicest compliment that you've ever been given that you can remember?
C. What are some strange compliments that you've been given?

Here are my answers to my own questions:
A. You give amazing hugs, you have nice hair, you're smart, you're really flexible (only my non-tkd friends tell me this lol. different standards). This isn't a verbal compliment, but my friends frequently confide their problems to me.  I consider it a compliment that they trust me that much.
B. I wish I was a strong as you (some context: she was referring to my coming out in high school)
C. You have a very masculine walk (what made this an even stranger compliment, is that it was given to me by a guy who had admitted to stalking me before he actually met me), you breathe very properly (this compliment came out of the blue from a friend who was sitting on me while watching a movie), you have good posture (same friend....)

Anyway, I'm done talking about myself. I want to hear from you!

-Robbie

1 comment:

  1. A: You always smell nice, you're such a nice person, you're smart,and you always make me feel better.

    B: When I'm around you I'm a better person.

    C:You dance very honestly ( I was at a club dancing and this guy literally walks up says this and then leaves). You're very cold and calculating ( A woman I worked with told me this. Yes, she meant it as a compliment. I told her she should lay off the romance novels)

    ReplyDelete