Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dawn of the New Decade

It's been awhile, hasn't it? Last time I posted was before Christmas.

I hope everyone's holidays turned out well.  Did everyone get what they wanted for Christmas? I know I did.  I got a space heater and a dehumidifier for my house at school.  You have no idea how badly I needed those.  The half of my house that I live in doesn't get any heat.  I don't really need the dehumidifier for this time of year, but I know I'm going to need it this summer.

I want to take the time to congratulate Masculine Gay Guy.  For those of you who don't read his blog, he came out to his parents a while ago. If you're reading this, I'm very proud of you man!

I hope everyone had a wonderful new years as well. Me? well, my plans fell through at the last minute, so I spent New Years by myself at home.  Oh well. I spent it catching up on some long overdue video game time.  I got the  Sims 3 for Wii for Christmas, and I've been pretty addicted to it since. Haven't figured out how to adopt kids yet.  I don't know if it's even possible in this game or not. I've looked around online, and lots of people seem to have the same problem and no one knows the answer.

Anyway, sorry for such a short post after a long absence.  I'll post again when I have something more significant to report

What's everyone's New Year's Resolution? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment