Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Settling in

So I finally feel like I've settled into the school year. I've gotten into routine with my classes, I've gotten used to living with roommates again, etc.

On the TKD front, we're been making lots of progress. There was a lot of stuff that needed to get done. Since we lost our old homeschool, we basically had to sit down and make up our own system for the time being until we find someone else. That means we had to come up with ranks (how many and what belt system to use), come up with the requirements to promote to each rank, come up with the rules for sparring in class, etc.

On another note, my school is doing The Coming Out Monologues again this year. This year, I'll be helping out with organizing it. It won't be put on until next semester, but we'll be working on reading through story submissions this semester. The guy who currently runs it is graduating at the end of the semester, so I'm helping out as much as I can. It's my job to make sure that the show doesn't fall through after he leaves. This means that I'll be in charge during auditions, rehearsals, and getting things reading on the actual night. I'm glad the current guy will still be around for all the space reservations and such. I'd hate to have to decide when the rehearsals and the actual show should be all by myself.

Well, that's about it.
Later

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! I like it! Im on here as well at www.konradjuengling.blogspot.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reach out to Cyber lord for all kinds of hacking related services, he does all sorts of hacking stuff like, Change of school grade, Boost of credit score, Clearing of unwanted records, Recovering lost files, keeping tab on your kids. He also specializes in catching cheating spouses, by hacking their phones and gaining their partner remote access to their phone activities. Visit Cyber lord via 'hackingloop6@gmail . com, he's a legit and reliable hacker, tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete