Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thank you for never punching me in the face

Today was an interesting day.

So I'm still working on this film project. I finally get the files to play (Yes!). Now, this is a group project and there's this one other kid who's in charge of editting (he also happens to be gay). Anyway, I'm waiting for him to show up to help me with the project. He's running very late, so I call him to ask him what's up. This was his explanation:

He and the guy he's seeing had a huge fight this morning. He was so upset by it, that he had to drive home and completely forgot about the project. He ends his explanation with "I think my nose might be broken, but I'm not sure."

I just stand there and think jesus christ. I tell him not to worry about it and to just take things easy. I see my boyfriend later today, and the first thing I say to him is, "thanks for never punching me in the face." He looked at me very confused before I explained haha.

On a sidenote, Another interesting thing that happened today is that a church group came to campus to let us all know we're going to hell. They're basically off-brand Westborough Baptists, and they come to campus once a year. They're kindof insane. I remember last year, there were these girls walking by wearing athletic shorts and the main guy told them "I don't know how the whore houses stay open. You girls are giving it away for free." Yeah.... their visits are fun. Last year, these two gay students just started making out in front of them just to piss them off. Not sure if that did any good, but it was a funny story. This year though, there weren't many interesting stories

Anyway, I hope everyone else had an amusing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment