Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Non-romantic things


Second to last post ago, I shared my most romantic moment I've had, and asked for yours.  For this post, I'll do the same with non-romantic things.

I went on a date with a guy who was 2-3 times larger than me, and that is no exaggeration.  He wasn't even fat; he was just a really big/tall guy.  Anyway, on this first date, we were going to watch a horror movie at his house.  To start the evening off, he was about an hour late picking me up.  We get to his place and first thing he does is offer me wine.  I refused because I figured going to some guy's house on a first date when I don't even know him that well was probably not the smartest idea to begin with, let alone accepting drinks from him.  Anyway, we start watching the movie.  We watched the Strangers. If you haven't seen it, it's a horror movie that has little gore and tries to be very suspenseful.  I don't know about anyone else, but suspense movies don't bother me at all.  The guy who I was with, however, was shitting his pants.  That, or he was using the movie as an excuse to grab me tightly (which might've been the case, lol).  At one point in the movie, he was so scared, he leaped in the air and landed on my lap.  Let me remind you that this guy was 2-3 times my size.  He practically knocked the wind out of me.  What made it worse, was that he wouldn't get off, so I had trouble breathing for the rest of the movie.  After the movie he pulled me, literally by the collar, in for a kiss.  I kindof put up with the kissing because after having to put up with so much crap, I might as well enjoy something out of this date.  Then he tried to go for second base, and I had everything stop there.  Call me a prude all you want,  I won't go past kissing on a first date.  Needless to say, I didn't go on a second date with the guy.

What're some of your non-romantic things that've happened to you?

2 comments:

  1. The most unromantic thing that ever happened to me was going to see a movie at the Red Rocks ampitheatre. It was the first date I had ever went on. He didn't tell me it was "The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert". He also didn't tell me that there would be a drag show. I didn't get to sit in the back, oh no we had to sit right up front. He knew one of the DQ's. I was pulled up onto stage and thoroughly embarrassed. He then proceeded to try to make a move during the movie and since I had ridden with him I felt I had to put up with it. So that's how I acquired my first stalker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awful. I enjoyed Priscilla, but that probably would've been too much for me as my very first date, not to mention the drag show. I hope you've had better ones since then.

    ReplyDelete