Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Romantic things

In my psych class, we have daily attendance, where we sign our names and answer a question of the day. Since we were talking about romantic relationships, today's question was "What's the most romantic thing you've done/ had done to you?"

The most romantic date I've ever been on was a little over a year ago. It was my second date with this one guy (Our first had been a dinner double date with friends of his). He and I both loved looking at the stars, so we decided to drive out to the middle of nowhere one night in his truck. He had brought a lot of blankets with him, which he laid out on the bed of the truck. We climbed in,and laid next to each other. I showed off by pointing out all of the constellations I knew. I then came to one that he didn't know, and he couldn't see exactly where I was pointing at. I then took his hand, pointed it towards the constellation, and used his finger to connect the stars. After he was able to see the shape, I brought his hand down, but I kept holding on (am I smooth, or what? lol). I turned to him and asked "How'd you like my trick to get you to hold my hand?" He got a little upset at first; he thought that when I said "trick," I meant that the constellation I pointed out was fake. I laughed and said it was real, and that I just took advantage of an opportunity to hold his hand for the first time. We both laughed then looked at each other in the eye. We then shared our first kiss. We spent the rest of the night cuddling/kissing, until he took me home.

To anyone who'd like to share, what's the most romantic thing you've done/had done to you?

1 comment:

  1. Coming home sick and tired from work and my entire house was clean and dinner was almost done. That was the most romantic thing my man ever did for me LOL@

    Me for him tho, I had cleaned the whole house while he was at work on our anniversary and left little direction notes on where he could find me that led him all over our property. The last note (was like the 10th in the string of them) lead him to where I actually was (not to various articles he was to bring with him) had rose petals on the floor leading to me in the master bathtub waiting for him.

    ReplyDelete