Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gay Pirates

So I just found this (sortof) new song called Gay Pirates.  It's by this guy called Cosmo Jarvis.
Don't let the title give you the wrong idea.  This song is actually really serious content wise.  It just might be the greatest gay love song ever made. Don't believe me?


I'm impressed by the music video too.  For being one giant take, it's pretty well done.

Anyway, just found this today and thought I'd show and tell

If you guys have any other cool Gay-themed songs you'd like to show, please post them in the comments below.
Also, If you have any questions or comments for me, you can email me at gayfighterrobbie@gmail.com, or ask me a question on formspring using the box on the upper right-hand side of the blog

8 comments:

  1. haha cosmo jarvis should really change his name to be taken seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you know, considering all of the crazy stage names there are out there, I think he'll be alright. At least his comes from his actual name.
    Is anyone else out there an Avenged Sevenfold fan? Its band members have some pretty crazy stage names. Synyster Gates is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! That was pretty good! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. k.. i know what i said on your formspring.me earlier or yesterday - wow its wednesday already? anyway, i found this ---> http://www.afterelton.com/people/2010/11/cosmo-jarvis-gay-pirate <- and after reading it i retract my earlier statement.. im gonna reblog the video and the article/post later this week at ---> http://twoforflinchingfiveforfighting.blogspot.com/<--- cause im a blogger-whore and just too damn lazy to write something original....

    ~ cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robbie, "When My Boy Walks Down the Street" by The Magnetic Fields is a good song but no video, or no official video at least. The fan videos on YouTube aren't worth posting in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "im not stalking you i walking front of you and youre screaming..." maxine maxine youre bloody obscene....

    ~ cheers....

    ReplyDelete
  7. @david lol did I get you hooked on Cosmo Jarvis? I love Maxine. the music video is so creepy. I also like She's Got You

    ReplyDelete